PRODUCTION OF A HERITAGE BROCHURE of the HISTORIC QUARTER
Conditions of Engagement
The Willie Redhead Foundation (tWRF) is desirous of producing and publishing a coloured brochure of the Historic Quarter of Urban St. George.
The brochure is intended to highlight and bring to the fore the lingering charm of our Capital City in an effort to invigorate the Tourism Industry by showcasing our architectural, social and political history as recorded in brick and stone.
The brochure of the historic quarter would include selected photographs of the following buildings and sites:
- The Western end of the Carenage including the Financial Complex
- The Public Library
- Hubbards Headquarters, Paint Shop and Food Fair buildings – on the Carenage and Young Street.
- E. Julien building – Young & Scott Streets
- Hubbards Lumber Dept. (Warehouse buildings on the Carenage)
- The Old Audit building – opposite the Public Library on the West.
- Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) local office building)
- Sendall Tunnel and Tri-Centennial Park
- The Old Drill Yard complex
- The Museum
- Courts Yellow building (colour to be renegotiated with current owners)
- E. Julien’s office and store on the Carenage
- Edinburgh House at the top of Young Street.
- Fort George
- Aerial view(s) of the entire Historic Quarter as indicated above
The coloured pictorial presentation is expected to be the highest level photography with graphic representations and architectural design guidelines – together with annotations of the buildings and sites provided by tWRF and other stakeholders. The contents would include an INTRODUCTION and FORWARD together with acknowledgements and remarks by the President and other professional consultants.
The brochure should be about 9 ½” x 8” with an appropriate cover design entitled “The Pride of our Waterfront Heritage and the Renaissance of Urban St. George”.
The brochure should be printed by a competent firm and distributed by the Willie Redhead Foundation in collaboration with the Grenada Tourism Authority.
You, are one of three selected bidders – invited (if interested), to provide detail quotations for the photography, the provision and inclusion of graphic representations and architectural design guidelines, design and collate the contents of the brochure, cover design and printing, together with other necessary and related functions.
The selected publisher/producer will be required to execute a contract with the Foundation in producing a high quality final product within the allotted time.
It is estimated that the above requirements together with the actual printing would be completed by Dec. 2017 and distribution during the month of January 2018. For further information or clarification please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-4012
Please email your tender response as early as possible to email@example.com
September 12, 2017